Pre Course Workbook Options
There are a number of different ways that you can complete your precourse work prior to attending your first aid practical session.
We encourage you to select the option that best suits your learning style. The content of the precourse workbooks are the same - they are simply presented in different formats.
If you feel that an option does not suit, simply select an alternative option to complete the pre course work.
Click the ''Read More" button to get further information on each option.
You are only required to complete one option for your pre course work but you must take the evidence of your online completion to your course.
First Aid E-book option
You may prefer to use our e-Book to complete your pre course study.
The e-book option is best suited for students who are participating in a first aid refresher course and students with good computer skills.
You may prefer to use our e-book to complete your pre course study.
Please note, you must use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to view this e-Book (Internet Explorer is not supported) and you can not print the workbook.
To use the e-book follow these simple steps:
- Click on the appropriate link below to open the e-book.
- Click on the yellow ''Assessment'' tab.
- Click on the red ''PRINT'' button to print out the question paper and answer sheet you are required to complete.
- Click back on the first tab, the blue ''Roles and Responsibilities'' section.
- Work your way through the entire workbook, answering the questions on the answer sheet as you go.
If you are using a computer, click here to view the e-Book.
If you are using a mobile device, tablet or smart phone, click here to view the e-Book.
Don't forget - you are required to print out and bring the completed assessment section to your practical session.
First Aid Pre-Course Online Learning
You can complete our online learning program by creating an account and then working through all of the lessons and completing the quiz at the end of each lesson. You will need to print out a copy of the online completion certificate and take it along to your practical session
- Click on the link below.
- Click on the ''Create account'' button.
- Enter your details into the form, selecting a username and password that will allow you to access the workbook at a later time.
- Click ''Submit''.
- Click ''Return to Log in'' to start the workbook.
- You will see a list of available workbooks.
- Select the required course from the course list - you may not be required to complete all workbooks. Ensure that you are aware which workbooks you are required to complete (as there will be a number of workbooks available for you to access each time you log in).
- If you are completing a First Aid course - you will select the First Aid Pre Course Workbook from the list.
- Click ''Launch Course'' to start.
- You must complete all lessons before you will be able to print out your online completion certificate.
- You must PRINT your online completion certificate out and take it along to your practical session.
First Aid Pre-course Workbook
If you are not comfortable with computers or prefer to read and review a hard copy of our manual, this option may be available for you.